Rejuvenate Your Overgrown, Dead, or Damaged Landscape
Lawn Pros specializes in lawn renovation services. If you’ve just built or bought a new home in SE Wisconsin and your yard needs work, we’d love to help! Our professionals will create a landscape foundation that is aesthetically pleasing and primed for a year of growth. After evaluating your property, we’ll determine exactly what services are necessary to bring your lawn back to life. Our lawn renovation services often include a combination of the following:
- Thatching – thatch is the buildup of dead roots and grass that compact under the surface of your lawn. Tightly weaved into a barrier of sorts, thatch prevents necessary nutrients, like water and oxygen, from reaching the roots of your grass. You often cannot see thatch and will not notice a problem until the damage from lack of nutrients starts to show in brown or dead grass on the surface. Our power raking services will break any thatch up and pull it to the surface for removal.
- Aerating – core aeration goes hand in hand with thatching. Our aerating equipment pulls plugs of soil from the ground to create space that allows air, water, and nutrients to breach soil and reach the roots of your grass. Core aeration often results in: stronger roots, better growth next season, reduced soil compaction, easier lawn maintenance, and more!
- Fertilizer – fertilization is essential to grass and plant growth. Not only does it promote growth, it helps combat the weeds and diseases often associated with the damage or death of grassy areas. Our fertilization and weed control services are second to none. Give us a call to learn more!
- Seeding – if dead grass is the problem, there’s really only one option; seeding. Lawn Pros provides slit seeding services because they are proven far more effective than overseeding techniques. Cutting slits into the soil and laying seeds directly in them allows for a higher seed to soil contact, which results in better growth.
- Fungus Treatment – There are several types of lawn fungi effecting properties across SE Wisconsin, including brown patch, summer patch, dollar spot, red thread, and snow molds. If you’re noticing patchy areas of your lawn and think it may be a fungus problem, call our experts for a consultation!
Have questions? Would like to set up an appointment? Contact us!