Maintain a Healthy Landscape Year Round with Lawn Pros
Taking care of your lawn is hard work, and it requires attention week after week. If you want a lush, green lawn come summer, your landscape needs special care every season too. Let Lawn Pros manage all of your lawn care needs – we’ll design a seasonal maintenance package that caters to the specific requirements of your property and offers desired results.
Seasonal Lawn Care often includes a combination of the below services:
- Fertilization – we are meticulous when it comes to choosing fertilization products for each of the lawns we service. When you choose Lawn Pros fertilization application, you’ll enjoy a slow-release fertilizer that feeds your yard throughout the growing season. This offers a healthy, greener lawn for longer.
- Weed Control – our weed control application consists of a liquid broadleaf herbicide capable of demolishing dandelions and ground ivy alike. We’ve had great success with our weed control services and know our weed control product rivals that of our competitors.
- Insect Control – we apply a preventative insect control application to lawns in the spring to protect them all season long from insect damage often caused by grubs, sod worms, and chinch bugs.
- Core Aeration – core aeration is often performed in the spring, and depending on thatch build up, can also be necessary in fall. Core aeration is the process of removing plugs of soil and thatch to allow more nutrients, water, and oxygen to reach the roots of your grass and promote healthier growth.
- Power Raking –similar to core aeration, power raking breaks up thatch and allows more nutrients to penetrate roots deep below the ground. Rather than pulling plugs of soil from the ground, however, power raking equipment breaks up thatch and pulls it to the surface for removal using tines that move vertically as you pass over the ground.
- Bed Work – as your grass and garden beds require, we will redefine edging, control weeds, and install new mulch.